Old Mout Cider with Kiwi and Lime is a refreshing partner to these super‑savoury pulled pork sliders.
To make these Pulled Pork Sliders:
- 1.8kg Tesco Large Vacuum Pack Pork Shoulder Joint
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to season
- 150g Tesco Tennessee Bourbon Bbq Sauce
- 170g Tesco Organic Mayonnaise
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 1tbsp lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp chopped chives
Season the pork shoulder and rub with garlic powder and barbecue sauce.
Cook in a slow cooker on low for 8 hours then shred the pork shoulder and mix in the barbecue sauce.
Serve in a bun with aioli made from the mayonnaise, garlic, black pepper, lemon juice/white wine vinegar and chopped chives.
Pick up an Old Mout today in Tesco.