500g Jus-Rol puff pastry
6 lemons, zest and juice
4 limes, zest and juice
14 egg yolks, including 2 for glazing
1. Roll out Jus-Rol pastry to 1/2 cm thickness.
2. Line a 12” tart case with pastry, saving some for the lattice cover. Blind bake for approximately 15 minutes at 180ºC. Boil 450ml of water. Mix cornflour with the juice and zest, then pour into boiling water. Stir until thickened.
3. Whisk egg yolks with sugar and stir into citrus mixture until thickened. Remove from the heat and cool slightly before pouring into pastry case.
4. Place pastry strips over the tart in lattice effect. Brush with remaining egg yolks.
5. Bake 10 mins at 180ºC.
6. Halfway through baking, remove pie and place a blueberry in each space of the lattice. Return to oven for further 15 minutes.