Winging dinner? Add a Sol.
Complement piping-hot chicken wings with a cooling Sol, the original Mexican beer.
Glazed Buffalo Wings
- 1kg of chicken wings
- 2tbsp Tesco Organic Squeezy Clear Honey
- 2tbsp Tesco Dark Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 deseeded, finely sliced red chillies
- 100ml Tesco Soured Cream
- 100ml buttermilk
- 100g Tesco Organic Mayonnaise
- 2tsp lemon juice
- Pinch smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Put chicken wings in a roasting tin and cover with a mixture of honey, soy sauce and half the sesame seeds.
Roast for 20min (or until cooked thoroughly) so they become sticky and golden.
Scatter with the rest of the sesame seeds and the red chillies. Serve with a dip, to make mix the soured cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice and the smoked paprika.